SHUI-MEI SCHOOL'S STRATEGIC PLAN
In partnership with families and community, the mission of
Shui-Mei Elementary School is to provide all students with a strong academic foundation through diverse and challenging instruction in a caring, safe and nurturing environment, enabling them to achieve their greatest potential while developing self-confidence, respect, responsibility, compassion, and a love of learning. We believe that an excellent education at Shui-Mei Elementary is made possible by the cooperative efforts of our school staff, our homes, and our community.
1. All students will meet or exceed performance
standards at each grade level as measured by
2. Family, community and school partnerships
will increase in order to provide diverse
learning opportunities which meet the social,
emotional, and academic needs of all students.
1. We will provide opportunities for parents and community
members to more fully participate in our school.
2. We will ensure that the curriculum and evaluation
measures are aligned with the national standards and
define the baseline performance of each grade level.
3. We will maximize professional development
opportunities for staff and community members in
order to meet our mission and objectives.
4. We will improve the health and safety of Shui-Mei
School's physical environment.
5. We will improve the methods of internal and external communication.
6. We will explore creative uses of time and modify our school
schedule in order to better meet our objectives.